Course Description The course is designed as competency based education and training (CBET) module that focus on intense hands-on approach to Jet A-1 fuels testing processes. Participants complete a number of field and laboratory practicals that would enable them apply their skills to a variety of scenarios in Jet A-1 fuels testing in Oil and Gas and related industries.
- Members of the public who are interested in a career in Oil and Gas industry quality control and operations.
- Those responsible for quality control and quality assurance in Oil and Gas and related industries
Overview of Course Program
- Safety principles and practices in Jet A-1 fuel testing
- Ethical practices and principles in Jet A-1 handling
- Industry and regulatory standards for Jet A-1 fuel
- Housekeeping principles and practices during Jet A-1 Handling
- Preparing samples and equipment for Jet A-1 fuel testing
- Methods of testing Jet A-1 fuels
- Jet A-1 fuel test reports and process close out
Duration: A minimum of 115 hrs (14 days)
Assessment: Practicals and written
Certification: TVET CDACC National Certificate